The Get Fit fitness program is conducted in the form of individual trainings
The Get Fit Fitness Center workout program is designed based on the needs, lifestyle and current status of the workout form. It is carried out in the direction of the development of muscle mass, muscular shaping, improvement of general fitness, reduction of body weight and healthy weight loss and / or correction and flexibility. For each participant, the training program is different, individual, it is first necessary to determine the baseline and goals of the exercise and form a training and nutrition plan on that basis. We measure training effects once a month and adjust the program depending on the results. The stages of forming and implementing the training program are as follows:
- Current status analysis - Body composition analysis, informative conversation
- Defining Goals - An informative conversation
- Nutrition Plan (optional) - The ability to include a nutritionist in the program
- Training Plan - Forming an optimal training program based on your goals
- Dedicated work
You achieve the best results with one-on-one training, and here's why:
• The exercise program is tailored exclusively to your goals and abilities!
• You exercise under the supervision of a coach so the chance of injury is minimal!
• You do the exercises properly so they have an effect!
• Your progress is being monitored, and the program is adjusting!
• When you think you can't, the coach knows you can! ;)
Why choose us?
• We know what we're doing!
• We achieve results!
• Our basic motive is a satisfied customer!
• Our premises are new, clean and adequately equipped!
• The number of trainers and staff during the exercise is minimal!
• Workouts are always different and interesting!
The workout program is different for each trainer, combining the following types of training: cardio, strength, vibration and functional.
Cardio training involves intense effort by large muscle groups over a period of time. This is the type of training that achieves a high percentage of heart rate. Cardio exercises burn fat, strengthen the heart, improve endurance and general condition of the body. Cardio training is an integral part of any exercise program, dosed according to the goals of the trainer. Cardio exercises are: running, cycling, swimming, stair climbing, jumping rope, aerobics, walking...
Strength is the ability to quickly exert force or to overcome external resistance. This is important for quick start, stop, accelerate, jump, etc. Exertion of force and strength depends on the cross section of the muscles, and it increases with training. Strength training helps to speed up metabolism, strengthen muscles, strengthen bone strength, increase energy, promote health.
Over the last few years, vibration-assisted exercise has become an accepted method of improving fitness, mobility, muscle strength, bone density, balance, and general body condition. Customers and fitness instructors have been impressed by the incredible, fast results that Power Plate can achieve. An added benefit of this type of exercise is the minimal fatigue and strain on the joints which greatly reduces the chances of injury, making this method suitable for almost anyone.
Functional training is a type of cell / circle training process where the trainer goes through a series of exercises such as: joints, decay, pushups, medics, jumps, screwdrivers, jacks, kettlbel, etc. Exercises are complex and require coordination of different movements with the consumption of a large amount of energy and strength. Functional training has the effect of regulating weight, reducing body fat, increasing muscle mass, improving strength, muscular and body endurance, increasing speed, flexibility and range of motion, strengthening the cardiovascular system.
As part of the workout program Get Fit fitness studio offers you:
- Measuring and monitoring progress with professional TANITA Japanese equipment (www.tanita.com) and specialized software
- ardio Program - Elliptical, dry paddle by professional equipment manufacturers: LifeFitness (www.lifefitness.com), OctaneFitness (www.octanefitness.com), TechnoGym (www.technogym.com), Concept (www.concept2.com)
- Cardio boxing - standing boxing bags, gloves, focusers
- Vibrational exercise - Power Plate (www.powerplate.com)
- Strength training - (Kinesis (www.technogym.com), wide variety of weights, rod stand, bench bench, knuckle / collapse equipment, kettle bell, fitness bag, elastic bands ...)
- TRX suspension trainer - a training concept that uses the body weight of a workout as resistance (www.trxtraining.com)
- Ground Floor Exercises - ripstol, stepper, medical ball
- Air bike Unlimited training in aerobic capacity, strength and endurance of musculature throughout the body. Air blades increase resistance when the user rotates the pedals at higher intensity. It is possible to do easier training targeting a constant pulse rate, as well as fierce high intensity interval training.
- Nutritionist Advising and developing a nutrition program with a professional nutritionist
If you are not an athlete, we suggest that you consult a doctor before training.