Take off your tummy after childbirth - And button that button on your jeans
Almost every woman who has had the blessing of being a mom knows how difficult it is to get rid of a pregnant belly and excess after giving birth. We did not have the good fortune to walk out of the maternity ward as individual imaginary women, women on the front pages - tight-lipped and belly-ready, ready to overshadow the world with our good luck pack and perfect figure
Eh, when I just remember my anguish when, as a young mom, I was confronted with the shows I had about babies, which were based on some scenes from those cute movies where babies just laugh, possibly choke, and when you kiss them, you drop into the crib, they instantly fall asleep and sleep soundly at least until puberty. It's not, rather! The real portrait of the baby looks completely different: a huge mouth bent downwards and a fringe that swirls under the storm from the depths of his soul! It looks funny but this is actually a horror scene that happens in front of you, and before which all you want is to squeeze the mute button and reach for all the means that serve it: milk, swing, song, lies, water, pepa pig, still water… in the end, you start screaming out loud or out of yourself, and your needs are reduced to 5 minutes of peace a day! And come on, he's dealing with his pregnant, postpartum stomach and excess pounds ?!
Almost every woman who has been fortunate enough to become a mother knows how difficult it is to get rid of a pregnant belly and excess after giving birth. We were not fortunate enough to walk out of the maternity ward as individual imaginary women, women on the front pages - tight-lipped and belly-ready, ready to overshadow the world with our good luck pack and perfect figure. However, we are not alone in this problem, statistics are on our side, so we can easily find solace in percentages and justification for the fact that most women distort pregnancy despite the most beautiful obligation in the world and leave us torment in the form of stomachs and other body parts that there is no theory to ever the more we pack in the no. 29… And there is nothing wrong with that! Put yourself on average, embrace your new look if you can and be happy! But if you secretly suffer in the intimacy of your feelings when you see a girl like you used to be or some nice mom you want to be, it's high time to take control and put a smile on that unhappy face, in the end that's all you really owe.
It is difficult to expose yourself to an effort that, if the effect is not immediate, seems pointless. It's easier to reach for the dice, perhaps with a chocolate bar and feel instant gratification, than to take some time for the physical exertion and the willpower to resist the sweet and salty challenges for a reward far beyond sight
There are millions of articles that offer tips on how to deal with excess weight after birth or at all and they are mostly ok: controlled diet, physical activity, blah, blah… But! Why are there no concrete, good results in the sea of concrete, good advice? The reason is more than obvious, it's hard! It is difficult to expose yourself to an effort that, if the effect is not immediate, seems pointless. It's easier to reach for the dice, perhaps with a chocolate bar and feel instant gratification, than to take some time for the physical exertion and the willpower to resist the sweet and salty challenges for a reward far beyond sight.
If we ignore genetics as the starting point of everything that largely determines us, the difference between those with and without a stomach and the desired appearance is resolution. If you really want something then you will find a way to accomplish it. And this is not a phrase, it's just that, and it's confirmed by the millions of those who have decided to take responsibility and direct their lives toward what makes them happy. There are numerous examples, from athletes, through entrepreneurs to artists, scientists.
So, in order to get your tummy off after giving birth or to achieve anything you want in life, you have to be resolved. That means you have to roll up your sleeves and work on it. Get organized, plan a diet and exercise schedule, and be disciplined. Have a clear goal in front of you, believe in change and if you are tempted, remember the person you want to be and do what the perfect version of you would do. And remember, no treat is as sweet as the taste of winning over itself!
Now to work:
1. Be honest with yourself and define the problem - no, you do not have large bones, you do not feed adequately, squats in front of the refrigerator are not exercises.
2. Set a goal and a deadline for achieving the same - my advice is to divide that end goal into several smaller ones and set yourself shorter deadlines. It's much easier to commit to three days without candy than three months, and success will give you the strength and willpower to continue in the right direction.
3. Make a plan and time - You have to provide time for dealing with yourself. In addition to time, you need an effective plan, one that will deliver results. You already know that you need to change habits, eat healthy and exercise. If you are not quite sure how, get informed and learn, and it is always a good idea to hire a professional team to guide you professionally through change.
4. Be Disciplined - As in everything, discipline is the key. Learn to handle yourself. Literally! This may be the most difficult, but it is not impossible if you are honest with yourself, if you have identified critical points and if you have a strong motive.
5. Define motive - Why do you want change? How would you feel if you became what you wanted to be? What would it bring you? Remember that every time you do not exercise or when you are offered a delicious bite of a fancy treat.
6. Believe in change and do not lose focus - Change will happen. Do not be discouraged if the results do not reach the expected speed. This race is won by the one who goes through the finish line, it doesn't matter if he came first or 100th. That is why it is important to stay focused and not lose faith, even when you get out of the way know that the race is not lost, you only lose it if you give up! And those henchmen have their forbidden fruit affairs, but far less than most of us classic beauties.
7. Enjoy every step - Let every step you take in the right direction rejoice because it is one step less to the end. It takes a lot of positive energy to persevere in its path, drawing from all possible sources.
8. Don't reward your success with weaknesses that you define as a problem in point 2 - You'll quickly find yourself at the beginning of the journey.
9. It is human to sin - Forgive yourself.